We advise foreign entrepreneurs on the establishment and financing of Start-Ups in Italy
The decision to start a new business or expand into a new market is an important decision that needs to be carefully planned. For the successful outcome of the business venture, it is necessary to obtain a thorough legal advice on selecting the optimal business structure, managing internal relationships within the company, as well as establishing appropriate relations with customers and suppliers.
We assist entrepreneurs that wish to expand or establish their business in Italy with regard to:
- Structuring of business entities
- Corporate agreements
- Safeguarding of intellectual or industrial property.
- Negotiation and drafting of service and supply agreements
- Drafting of consumer contracts
- GDPR compliance for websites and applications
Additionally, we advise on financing contracts through:
- Lending and Equity Based Crowdfunding platforms
- Venture Capital
- Business Angels