The data collected will be processed at the data controller’s office located in Perugia, Via Mario Angeloni n. 43/A, 06124 Italy.
However, the data may transit to a country other than that of the User. In fact, the Website is hosted on SiteGround’s servers which are located in Eemshaven (The Netherlands) and the data collected will have to pass through the servers where the Website is hosted. By visiting the Website, the User agrees that the data collected by the Website will transit on machines located in an EU country other than the User’s country. This does not in any way reduce the rights to which Users are entitled to. For further information, Users can contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to allow the use of the web services offered and to ensure the functioning of this Website, computer systems and software procedures acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with specific Users.
Fall within this category of data:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by Users to navigate the Website;
- the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Although the data collected could lead to the identification of specific Users if processing and association with other data or information were carried out, it should be noted that the Data Controller does not make any association with specific or identified Users from the processing of these data.
Data voluntarily provided by Users
Users may send optional, explicit and voluntary messages or requests:
- to the e-mail addresses on the Website;
- by filling in and forwarding the contact forms on the Website;
This will involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data that the User might include in the messages or requests.
Cookies are small text strings that websites send to Users’ devices (in this case to their browser) where they are then stored in order to be retransmitted to the same websites the next time they are to be visited by the Users. Cookies have different purposes including that of remembering certain Users’ preferences (such as the language chosen by the User to display the content of the website, font size or type, site display settings, session tracking, execution of authentication information, etc.) and re-propose the same preferences without the User having to set them again.
Cookies may therefore be indispensable for the functioning of the site.
Depending on the purposes of use, this website adopts different types of cookies that can be distinguished in:
- Technical Cookies
We use this type of cookie to allow for an easier and faster use of the content on the website.
In order to prevent the User who is already browsing the website from having to be treated like a new User for each visited page, we use session cookies that make it possible to recognize the User and ensure the correct functioning of the website. These cookies have a duration limited to the browsing session and are deleted once the browser is closed.
We also use persistent cookies. These cookies are used to improve the loading speed and the browsing experience because they are stored in the browser and help to recognise the Users during their future visit to the website and remember their information and preferences such as the chosen language, menu preferences, bookmarks, etc..
Disabling technical cookies may impede the functioning of certain operations and usage of services offered by the Website.
How to manage cookies on your browser
Users can decide whether or not to accept cookies on their browser. To know how to delete cookies from your browser, please check how to remove cookies on major browsers:
Navigation data is collected and used to obtain anonymous statistical information on how Users utilise the services offered by the Website (e.g. the most visited pages, viewing times, etc.) as well as to help us verify any technical problems that prevent users from using the Website correctly.
This information could also be used to identify any abuse or crimes committed against the Website and/or third parties liable to civil and/or criminal prosecution. Except in cases where the data is kept for the exercise of legal action, the navigation data are kept for the time necessary for their processing.
The data voluntarily provided by Users are processed only to answer questions, send information material or to contact those who have requested it by filling in and sending messages using the contact forms on the Website. The data collected are processed for the purposes for which they were collected and are kept for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes.
The data collected may be processed manually or automatically. The data may be processed in paper or digital form.
The Regulations provide Users with a number of rights.
Specifically, the User has the right to request and obtain from the Data Controller:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data as well as the additional information provided for in Article 15 of the Regulations;
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- the deletion of personal data relating to him or her – the so-called ‘right to be forgotten’;
- in cases where the legal basis for the processing of data is identified in the consent, the User has the right to revoke it at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him/her or to object to its processing;
- the portability of data concerning him/her;
Requests may be addressed to the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.